Monday, September 03, 2007

 

Laughters amidst the rain

Today...ROCKS
I had fun.
Thank you all the gals of 5.15 except for Jeanette whose circumstances forbade her from getting out of the house. WE WANT TO KILL YOU.We shall stage another investigation for the best dress for Jeanette soon.You wait gal, haha...no escaping =P
Thank GoD...we had fun knowing You are with us.
Thank the producers and actors and everyone who helped produce Borne:Ultimatum-the best out of 3.Best script, best story, best acting, best cinematographic features, best photography and best directing too...weee...Check it out man.I'm really indeed satisfied with the ending of the Borne series.
Thank God for vivocity- for the guys who came and well, got suaned and well, i hope you had fun being suaned man haha..
I really believe our favourite pastime is suaning guys wahaha.Have some courage before coming to our table eh? but then you all are so used to it/trained by now haha.Its good training for future endeavors =D
Oh I absolutely love my laptop.I can work anywhere now-even in MOS cos i can actually access internet from there.
Lluvia-Cant wait man.SYC ENSEMBLE SINGERS IN ACTION =D
SGB- oh man...i'm in it.External relations representative.I hope i didnt land myself into another mess...but oh well..AS God guides.I did pray about it...and oh well God, You will have to REALLY take control!!!

Okiee...I dont feel like blogging anymore. SONGS PLEASE...(and here they are)

My overplayed songs so far:
1)Soulmate- Natasha Bedingfield
2)All corrinne May stuff
3)Umbrella-Mandy moore version
4)Clockwatching-Jason Mraz
5)God of wonders
6)From the inside out
....
..
.

MORE SONGS NEEDED!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]