Saturday, August 11, 2007

 

The wandering heart

11/8/07

Ive found a new way of blogging.Thank you Eryn Kwong.I want to hug you morree..and take more pics but yeah, sorry we were in a rush and forgot =S Anyhow, I love you dear.I have a lot of best friends now...thanks to God, and you guys, the 4 angels of 5.15 (too bad Denise is always with the guys haha), you are really one of the pillars of strength for me in ACSI.Its tough to be in a boys' school.I mean every single word i just typed.

I want to list my angels here(the male ones..err you know who you are if you dont err..too bad haha!)

  1. Sheila-The one that brought me to Christ with her enduring tolerance and faith-you are indeed one in a million-thank you-for God and for your father(Pastor Richard haha!)

  2. Dung-My dear, i dont think you know i have a blog, but yes...12 years of friendship...the suicidal plan, the communist ways of doing things we both hate, your endurance and tolerance towards the system too.I left for the better world and you stay and went through it all.But IB unites us!All the best ok?I'll pray for you.I've got facebook too.We'll email haha!The world is a small place now.And after IB, Ill visit you =))

  3. Eryn-What can i say?I thank you for being here in ACSI and go through the crap/stress/fun/joy/tears together with me- the choir...we have God and choir and BB and wow, what else, music and french!Yes, time is what we need to deepen this friendship. yes haha,we'll do sentosa, and US..and Vietnam ;) (Deluxe room + shopping +food!)
  4. Rachel- Ive hurt you yeah?We fought openly in class haha!yeah, we're so competitive!I thought i was queen of competition but yeah, i'm dethroned man, you are like the most competitive of them all.Sorry dear, but i love you!Look at us, choir,competition,SL math, 5.15,bintan...the stress is minute!yes, you can do it-The choir's admin rests in your hand..ok thats added pressure but, hey, we walk this path together with God don't we??

  5. Jeanette-WAHAHAHA!Bolsheviks!!!History rocks man.Thank you for being the inspiration, to love the Lord and hunger for His words so earnestly in your young faith still, to have the boldness to pray in a corporate prayer in Bintan. The Lord works wonders.Haha, HL english rules and so does bridge and so do girls, especially Crescent Girls!
  6. Alyssha-The little one, but with a great sense of humor, admirable leadership and intellect!and more than that, you care and make us Christians feel quite shameful sometimes because we dont care as much as you do.Ready to accept the Lord huh?We're guiding you there and one day, you will receive Him.Thank you for being such an example haha..for being so obedient to your parents despite the +ve peer pressure =)
  7. Vanessa-i'm so sorrrryyy i miss you out!!! How can i forget my bestfriend in crescent who stuck through thick and thin with me in sec 3 and 4 and who was there during the turbulent times of my life.Despite the distance(Australia), you still connect with me, heart and soul.Thank you for the wise counsel, for the understanding so surpassing of your age and for being Jesus Christ the counsellor in my life.We have to meet when you come back in december!!I miss you a lot BLAH! AARGGHHH!!

Guys, BB sucks up my life, i'm so sorry i cant be there for so many of the school events and i cant spend more time with you guys.But wait, i already spend like all the time in school with you guys!We are so busy!We are ladies and leaders =)) (to the ones not from crescent, its ok hehe, applicable to all who can lead and are ladies =)) My wish is our little group will grow in God and we'll serve Him in the posts we have.Haha, work is BANNED from being discussed in our table.The no.1 agenda is suaning guys =)(more specifically Ian Lim and old man wahaha!)

Acs(i) is the place God calls me to.The one I'm going to next God has already let me know i think.Although im swayed side by side to stay here in this little island and be bonded to you all and more people out there whom I have the previlege to meet and work with(one way or another), I still believe i would go in the end.The distance won't matter right haha.I still love challenges, new grounds, new places, new faces and a new world ready open to me(maybe it wont be but i am open to it already haha!).I will continue to pray but yeah,this is my conviction.

Love, i'm not going to run from.Today, the entire presentation of ER was about Love.We dedicated the whole thing to God and, as any performer would say, we do this for God, for ourselves and we hope the audience appreciates what we do. Let me say this again, i dont care much about titles now.but I do love my work because its really stuff I love to do(music, PR, presentations,talkin...)Adriel can keep his haha, he can be on the chopping board every time we fail and if we succeed, we'll credit him =)

I'll leave you a song from Corrinne May.I'm convinced we'll be really cool friends we ever meet haha.then again, we're sisters in Christ yes?

On the side of me

Music and lyrics: Corrinne May

(haha..will add the lyrics here when its posted on the net by some other kind soul...too lazy to type it out.But you guys can get it by checking out her new album!(oh man...i'm really gifted with doing PR work...)

12/8/07

I hate myself for being such a slacker...and yes..although people confirm with me i have a legitimate reason to not do work, i still feel i'm really weak and lack of self-will at the moment.However, Eryn Kwong, you again are my inspiration.I shall attempt to finish all work today and next week.I won't go to doc and take sleeping pills.I will see a school counsellor.(Rachel's mom would be fine too eh but i dunno how we can meet up)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]