Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

the ultimate slacker please sit down

I have no idea whats going on but yeah...i'm just sleeping and slacking a lot this week...and the work is piling and piling...well actually i can clear them all but i just never could bring myself to do them.I feel really really guilty, asking God for forgiveness is an act by guilt itself.I'm just well, feeling very blahhh.Its so not me to slack this much, especially now when everything is going at a faster pace.I'm just very scared i'll fall behind like last term.

I cant do one of the practs...because i have no data i realise.That day was the day..and i was still very traumatised by all the stuff that happened that i couldnt even focuse on doing my pract properly.Now is the result i reap.My dad is not exactly in good terms with me.We both are just finding opportunities to explode again i guess.Hes picking on me for the very little things...really.When you lose the big picture, you focus on the little things.Hes paranoid now...and i have absolutely no idea what he does nowadays.I cant understand why he cant just go back to vietnam with mom and be useful and happy there instead of creating more tension and stress for the family here.

I havent been able to gain much weight, despite my huge appetite...and my constant eating.I'm still at 47 kg.The max is 47.5 when ive just finished eating.Whats up with me anyway.I could feel myself being so light...and i could see my ribcage bones..since a long long time ago that ive been able to do so.

Okay...I hate the idea of disappointing my econs teacher again...gosh...i'm so behind....and thanks to what?Stuff that i never wanted to come my way.God, you are quite amazing...but you are quite crazy too!Ive ben very ministered by the daily devotion these days.I dont have time to put them up here but yeah, I'll bring it to bb primer room tmr.I'm quite excited about NDP actually, amidst all the worries for homework and deadlines undone...blah...I'm quite a poor mugger nowadays...

Comments:
hey gal.. continue to press on n dun DUN give up k? God will give u e due strength to pull thru.. anw i'm still n will keep u in prayer.. smile ya? =D

sheila
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]