Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Polio Folio Cheerios!

Yes,I'm really happy my math portfolio is nicely done and over with.For once i'm truly satisified for a mathematical work.The previous HL portfolio was done in a hurry, a frenzy and a cloud of confusion overhead. So when doing the SL one for the second time(go figure), i was painfully aware of mistakes made and blunders stumbled upon during the production of the first one.I want to thank God, mr Jonas Chow, K Lim and anyone else who have helped me in the 11 hour.Oh yes, Mr Seah Kim Weng for understanding the technical difficulties.Hayz.I'm just so relieved.Really, when you have accomplished something you know is not your area of greater interest, the sense of satisfaction is double.

Yesterday was quite a day.I slept at 4.30 am and woke up at 6.30, just in time for school...again in a frenzy to just grab whatever books i needed for the day.Of course i cab...and was thankful the traffic wasnt too bad hence my in-time arrival in school.What happened for the day?If you have been a zombie then you would understand.Everything was in a blur haha.With sheer determination though i pushed through lessons and even attempted to complete the chem equilibrium worksheet in class.For the first time in a long time too i slept in almost every class.However, history never failed to interests me!Thanks to sir, haha...mr Wong tze Yong you rock.The lesson on Blitzkrieg and the causes of and origin of world war 2 was filled with animation(him doing his Churchill's speeches and demo with world war 2 planes models haha) and laughter.I think he's prolly one of the most understanding teachers around.Oh, hes really high profile.He wrote thesis es which are now given to us as notes...fancy doing a masters in war studies from..suspiciously Oxbridge...haha.Anyway, watching Pearl Harbor to understand the outbreak of world war 2 in the pacific rocks too.Hayz...I wish some other lessons could be as interesting as history or econs.Oh well.

I want to thank my mom...blah...i'm so well-fed with both food and money hehehe.I really need to do some serious accounting over my expenditure or else i would never be able to save.I want to thank her too for being really understanding hayz.I think ,she being just who she is as a role model for me is the best thing she could have done.She's a success case everybody should consider and study.There's also Sally my cousin who is staying over at our house to heal after her operation to remove a lump.I think God is really answering prayers...finally and in His beautiful time too.Shes really quite receptive to Christianity because she could see it in all of us and hopefully I would be the one to lead her to Christ...or some other way.Shes beginning to question what am i really here for and the purposes of living.Oh, i just gave her one of my nicer necklace bought online since she really likes it and i was looking for someone to give it away.It was quite symbolic, as i hold these stuff so dear to me sometimes i wonder if they really do play such a significant role in my life that i spent so much money and time for/with them.Giving that particular piece away just reaffirms my stand that materialistic things of these world are blessings from God and they are meant for a greater purposes(besides the obvious purpose of self-beautification). Oh, I have this crazy idea of matchmaking her with someone i know...hmmmm...HAHAHA.Recommendation?? Shes a lot like me haha...we find each other similar and even the struggles we have are similar, but for someone as beautiful, smart, with a such a background to be accepted and loved by someone for just who she is and not feel the pressure from the other things around her is hard. Thats why she needs God huh?

I have another wild idea of matchmaking charles ng with my sister.I think they would actually find each other compatible since hes so up there and shes really simple-minded and carefree.They would balance each other out haha..the equation of love needs balancing too eh?Oh, it's my mom's original idea actually, so yes, i'm crediting her haha.

Yesterday mugging session with Sheila was very cool too.She helped me with so much for chem i'm really quite thankful and felt quite bad i couldnt help much with her mugging for GP test..but to sympathise.Oh well, I recommended her to read "the world is flat" by someone friedman haha.RJ students read this, so should she.Oh yes, I had corn soup again (we were occupying a table in mos for a really long time, paying a rental fee of a cup of hot tea haha).

Now that my workload is a bit less crazy, yes the keyword being a bit, i'm thinking of the other more exciting stuff,like teachers' day, BB retreat, day out with the gals of 5.15 and SYC's concert.Ok...i should seriously start work so i can maximise my slacking time later writing cards and notes for teachers haha.Oh yeah, theres plan to send emails out to ER com too for a meeting during the retreat to finalise motto, objectives and slogan for the com.Oh man, ER is an exciting place, thanks to God and His wonders.

On the even more positive note, i'll BAKE!Ok, i'm determined to bake some cookies and brownies and bring them to retreat.Ill see if i can squeeze apple pie in.I havent done it for ages haha...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]