Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Keep holding on

This is so hard
I want to give up
I want to run
Why??? GOD WHYYYY
Tears brimming in my eyes
The smiles
Can you see they are there to hide the tears
Every step of this life
Treacherous
Nails...thorns
Why God why???
Too little too late
What am I supposed to do?
I cant...run...
I hate to disappoint people
and i think
i will
disappoint
a lot of people
I am
sorry
a million times
sorry
a thousands more times
thank you
God
You
indeed
never fail.

Such depressing thoughts-yet-work -some-has been done
  1. Chem pract 11-done
  2. Chem pract 10-almost there
  3. Chem pract 9-let's pretend i didnt do it-and indeed i didnt
  4. Chem pract 12-methodology left...should do NOW
  5. French-cleared
  6. English-IOP-a lot more time
  7. English-Hedda-time to finish it
  8. Math-Portfolio-i should start
  9. Econs IA-need more time....Feeling really bad bad
  10. Tutorial econs-By sat
  11. TOK-not now
  12. EE-thank you Kenneth Lim-you sux but yeah, whatever man.Charles Ng's knowledge and resources should be exploited.I feel darn evil now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]