Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

Chemified

I wanted to blog but the realisation that i didnt do QT yesterday and the high possiblity of me skipping it today given further delay have successfully persuaded me to go and do my QT now haha.

Random facts first which take less than 3 mins to type hence still permissible/forgivable
I died during chem test-again
I was doing 2 practs, econs IA, reading history and listening to music, talking to people on msn at the same time yesterday HAHA-Girls can multi-task
Today we had fish...and veggie...and..more fish for dinner.Of course there was rice...
I ate 3 meals so far, one more meal to come-avocado mix and my dear wonderful cheesecake
Lifehouse rocks-Thanks to Rachel Chu and Adriel Leong for sharing their resources.
Mdm Runima needs prayers and healing-pls pray pray pray.I'll sms her tonight
2 days to Dung's departure
I should try to get better acquainted with my phone
I dont own Sl math period.But a girl does. HAHAHA.

OKie..i'm high...but i have alot of work to clear as well...

list of work:
  1. All 3 chem practs (half way through for all 3)
  2. Econs IA(finished intro...know exactly what to write..just the matter of phrasing)
  3. Pract planning-need to write out the methodology
  4. SL math-portfolio-HAHAHA...i shall reserve the fun to the weekend..lol...honestly...i have no idea how fun it would be.but it sure cant beat the HL one!
  5. History-Tonnes of notes to dig through-world war 1
  6. Econs-tutorial DBQ-whack it later in the morning..hehe..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]