Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

Apres la pluie un beau temps

One blog the most when one is not supposed to.How true.I'm not supposed to blog.Again.I have work to clear.As always,but yeah, i thought i have emotions i need to let out.I dont feel like using figurative language sometimes but yeah, as much as i normally write without an audience in mind, i'm aware there are people reading.Blogging is for communication, and for this blog, most of the time, it's the communication to the inner self.

There are a lot of things i feel.I feel, i think and try to put the feelings and the thinking into actions.I'm a feminist, because my almar mater has taught me to be so, to be independent, to be strong and to be ladies and leaders...I'm very attached to crescent, and i think i will always be.It doesnt mean i'm not attached to ACS but yeah, crescent was the place i received and learnt much, and its time i contribute back.

My deepest emotions i cant pour out here.I have much to say, and maybe, it's time i commit them to God.I've committed much to God but...there are so much more than feelings that are crashing over me,I need to let them out.My mom, being who she is, my family members dont exactly understand.Oh well, there are people who do.And there is one Father that is always there.I'll run to him again.

Besides the emotions, there are other random stuff...

My mom is back!With a truckload of food =) as usual hehe.Springrolls anyone???
She thinks i'm too thin.Oh, Drong and a team of teachers from ACS visited the hotel!Oh man, haha...they booked 6 rooms for september for dunnowhat reason but according to my mom, they love the hotel and have decided to book 45 rooms for OEP =I

Charity bazaar rendered the whole day a slack day since so many of the teachers and students were busy with either that or something else related.I decided not to skip a single class and made myself attend every lesson, due to the fact that i would definitely slack or have to do other work at home.Math was fun...i left half way to join my former English class to be enlightened on the subject of Hedda Gabler.Hmmm..indeed SL english is definitely more entertaining. Anyway, at the end of the whole day, I'm totally zonked.I really exerted myself quite a bit, trying to eat more and all...taking notes as much as i could.I find the councillors, especially Mr president the french fries being very inspirational.I also find Denise the more encouraging peer role model.Her better God-given intellect aside, her dedication to her work and her perseverence to strive for excellence (and she usually succeeds) in everything she does gives me the push to do the same.Oh well, i know my limits though.I'm definitely not as talented, or as smart..

The flip side is...i'm high and then i'm low.The extremity always confounds me.I always want to strive to be normal and yeah, never really succeed. Then there is the need to be persevere in Hl english...The people..such an interesting class a with really gifted individuals but well, with very hard to get along with attitude, especially the girls.I dont know if its because they are non-christians...and theres this rather self-centered attitude...or is it pure...jealousy?Maybe its me being self-centered and prideful heh.Oh well, i wont change class, despite my overwhelming desire to do so.Hayz.God, help!

I actually wanted to stay for chem officer tution and actually for meeting, since i do have chem stuff to ask now that i realise but i guess i was too zonked.I actually needed help for worship since yeah...i really didnt imagine how big the thing might be...in front of the company and all...I cant let God down.Hayz, I dunno whats up with me these days.I was trying the strategy of stoning and daoing.It doesnt work since i dont have the ability and the means to follow the plan through(i simply cant dao or stone for that long!).Now that I've decided to be happy and cheerful and loud and hyper again (basically just me haha), i need to deal with another set of problems.bleah.

Okie, I shall attempt to finish my work.God I really thank you!For everything.For everything.You've been kind.but somehow, as Sheila quoted YQ in her blog, God gives us breathers to prepare us for yet another mountain to climb.Hayz.Whats next Lord.I think i already know.

I need an ACS sweater.Anyone with a spare?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]