Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

5 in the morning-the thoughts and the peace

15/8/07

I'm not too good with updating blogs since i'm really lazy and sometimes, blogging takes too much of my time to be given priority(if it should be given priority at all).Anyway, i thought i should use this to let my friends know about me..the people who are overseas and people who dont really know whats going on with my life. Tendency to emo-blog is high but lemme just recap a few wonderful events happening yesterday before today begins proper.

I thought i would be deep fried for most of the subjects since i didnt do so many of my work.The blacklogging bothers me and to be honest, my HL subjects are not as easy as people think they are or im making it seem to be.History is bothering me a bit because i'm quite lost when it comes to content.I dont lack skills(or maybe i actually do a little) but i lack so much of knowledge, like for example we're doing world war and i'm still quite confused about the immediate causes for its commencement. I'm working doubly hard...because the rest of the class, with the exception of Sloke have done history before and of course, sloke being a GEP, its easier for him...but then again...maybe its not. Econs...i get the concepts but is way behind in work.Sitting next to a slacker helps(esp when the slacker is a good friend who tells you what to do...as in how to deal with the subject and be less kan chong haha) Classes are very interesting these days...Since i'm not too closed off and i actually make a point to interact more with the people around despite my fear it would result in some misunderstandings.

I went to see Mrs Chia during a break and i went to see Mr talbot regarding my chem practs.Thank you to all my teachers who have cared and showed understanding beyond my expectation.Seeing mrs chia is comforting because yeah, she seems to understand all the things im going through.I was asked to make a point to break the ice with dad yesterday but well, he came home so late i had fallen asleep studying and only realised hes home a few moments back. I actually think we'll be normal again pretty soon.I'll ask for a laptop and well, try to talk more.I wont go through my sister...and i'll talk about my school more often too.I have to make this work...and honestly, i feel i'm quite blessed compared to so many others.God has been working for me and yeah, my both sets of parents do love me a lot since they have no other children except my sister and me.At the end of the day, i think im still a little deer, fascinated and dazed, wandering in God's forest of blessings.

The ups and the downs are more bearable because of you. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]