Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen...to muggers' paradise

5/7/07

So school started, about 2 days ago.I've yet to adjusted back to the rhythm of school and schoolwork.I'm catching on though.I've managed to stay awake during most of my lessons with the exception of math today..but i should be excused since 80% of the class were sleeping/dreaming away.Haha...the afternoon heat coupled with a long break before the lesson is a lethal combination.

I'm reaping the results of my procastination the few days before, after my CTs ended.Oh well. it's kinda scary to think about all the deadlines and the ENORMOUS amount of work I have to cram in the next week or so but hmm..what to do, you reap what you sow. And then again, I dont have regrets for slacking the past few days...since i would never have that luxury again for the many weeks and months to come. Lemme just list the amount of work i have here.It might help me have a clearer idea of the kind of study schedule im planning for next week.

1.History Internal Assessment (going to be finished in a few hours time)
2.Individual Oral Presentation- No other city-Outside it's just due week 3
3.Theory of Knowledge essay draft 2 due next fri
4.Extended essay proposal due next tues
5.CAS file due next tues
6.Economics Internal Assessment-due..week 4?
7.Revision of whatever that i've not revised for last term for all subjects
8.NDP rehearsals
9.BB Care
10.Mentoring course
11.Tutoring??

If you think they are all easy peasy assignments that can be done in one sitting, i would BEG for your pardon.All of them required at least a 1000 words essay with exception for econs being a 700 words article. The last 3 items being the other CCA commitments that are very time-consuming.Bleah...Hayz...I guess it helps that i'm a workaholic and a pro mugger hahaha.

Hayz...Ive been quiet far from the Lord these past 2 days, not reading the Bible and praying.

Father, I ask for your forgiveness and I thank You for sustaining me so far through the exams and until now.I pray for strength,perseverence and determination to do all things that have to done for Your glory lord, nothing to my name but everything for You.I pray too that i will be able to manage my time and not compromise my time with family and friends.I seek your guidance Lord, in helping me not to be so sucked into this rat race and the load of work that i would forget spending time with You and to reflect on these trials that You have allowed me to go through.May you reign in my life and Lord, please help me to trust in You now more than ever before...In Your son's most precious name I pray,
Amen

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]