Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Strength 2 strength

I shall refrain from blogging abt anything to do with that today.It hurts too much. I'm reaching my limit...very soon.And before I plunge myself to another living hell, I will take actions.Shall I draft a resolution MUN style for this problem??Maybe...hmm..not that i think about it, its not a bad idea at all. The chair of the committee of disarmament and internal security of the heart announces: "crapping is in order"

1)Mathematical investigation problem poses : investigate the number of ways in which the element of science is effectively eliminated from the equation of life.

Ans:
method 1: we have 2 variables. ownage and chemistry(the element of science). Increase ownage to the power of 5 and divide 1 by chem, we have chem to the power of -1. Find the product of these 2 variables. We have the following :

ownage^(5) X chem^(-1)= ownage^5/chem

By cancelling the variable chem from the equation, we effectively eliminate the element of science from the equation of life =)

Method 2: BURN THE CHEM BOOK AND FILE.

I have enough...this is NOT WHAT I DESERVE.WHAT THE HECK DID I DO WRONG?TOLERATE THIS SHIT? LEAVE ME ALONE.I HAVE GOD AND I DONT NEED ANY OF THIS.I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS.I'M 18 NOT 28.I'M A HUMAN NOT A MACHINE.I HURT.BUT IF LET A SINGLE TEAR SHED IN FRONT OF THE FKEAKING OF BOTH OF YOU, I'LL KILL MYSELF.I'M STRONGER THAN BOTH OF YOU COMBINED.DAMN IT.I HAVE GOD AND I HAVE ALL THE STRENGTH I NEED.BATTLE?YEAH...BRING IT.WE'LL SEE WHO WINS.WHETHER I CAN SURVIVE?HELL YEAH...I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT THE BOTH OF YOU.THE STRONG MUST LEARN TO BE LONELY DONT U KNOW?????HAHAHA...GO ON,SHOUT,SCREAM AT ME.YEAH.DAMN IT.GO LIVE YOUR FREAKING LIFE AND ILL LIVE MINE.AND I'LL COME OUT TRIUMPHANT BECAUSE I HAVE GOD.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]