Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Screwed

I'm a rebel.The one fact that i'm blogging right now is a proof of the statement before.I have a mountain of workload to clear in about 5 hours and here i am blogging.But again.Who caress...God does.But God also wants me to be happy i think.haha.I'm quoting too much from a walk to temember script.I should credit it at the end of this entry.

I wonder how many people are reading this.I wonder how large is the audience of this blog.One disadvantage of using blogger is that its now owned by google and hence, all blog search using google ultimately enables you to well...google any blogger site..with a little bit of determination and patience you surely will find your desired blog.Someone proved this to me.Anyway, i must praise myself for being quite an entertaining blogger eh?Come on, i'm sure you laugh when you scroll down and read a few of the entries back.Sarcasm and humor go hand in hand.They might be married to each other i think.

Ok enough lameness.I actually feel really quite calm, frighteningly calmly yet again(i'm quite sick of the word dangerous...my vocab bank deposit is not as low as my real bank account haha)I'm intending to read God's words, which ive been neglecting these few days and then go chiong chem.Yeah.Chem is the subject of the week.I have no idea how screwed I am for it until today(or yesterday rather).Anyway.I feel really quite guilty being so slack and paying no mind to handing in work late to a teacher who had deliberately saved me from a verbal purging by my parents during PTM.I don't like the idea of disappointing someone..or a group of people.Maybe that's why i push myself so hard...for everything, including drill.Darn it.I want to be really good on NPD day and hence, shall practise stoning more often.I need to be prepared for the potential high-decibel screaming from the overwhelming number of crescent girls and acs guys who know me.Wa lao.People, do me a huge favor, be a silent audience and respect the Guest of Honor on that day.I'm high-profile enough.

List of homework for this morning:

  1. Chemistry kinetic assignment
  2. Chemistry practice pract 9
  3. chemistry test-energetics
  4. Chemistry real pract 10
  5. Econs IA
  6. Econs market failure tutorial
  7. History test Mussolini

List of overplayed songs:

  1. Lose your way- i'll sing this-someday-at some occasion-soon
  2. Feels like Home (prolly one of the most beautiful love song there is)
  3. Collide(another WONDERFUL SONG- if someone sings this to me with a guitar, i'll melt hahaha!)
  4. Through it all
  5. From the inside out
  6. Oceans will part
  7. Blessed be your name


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]