Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

The girls in yellow, pinicking during a cricket match...and a thankfulness to God

Ive never put pics in here.I shall do so now.In the days to come, I'll do more so.As the speech day in crescent approaches with an air of excitement anticipation, i shall make more trips down memory lane.Crescent holds a very special place in my heart.I will come back to tutor after their prelims i suppose, thats also when ive done with NDP and other crazy but exciting BB stuff.Everyday is exciting, hip and wonderful because now, i realised, after all the pain and agonising, I've let to let go...of not just the wrapped pain of the past 8 years but also of pride, of self-centeredness, of past glories and failures.They are all blessings.All of them.Even the pain and the failure.Even this problematic family of mine is a blessing to itself.And God works when one least expects.God works in areas no human can...and He forgives, loves, keep no records of wrong(if we seek forgiveness) and passes no judgements despite all our sins.


The wonderful batch of ex-co 2005 together with Ms Tham, Mr Tay and Ms Seow.


Soprani-The founding members of the revived,Ms tham,music,(and i daresay God)-inspired Crez choir sop 1

Added stuff...i'm supposed to be packing..sleeping/washing up/showering/yogaing.but heck.I really do need a lot of prayers, not for myself but for others around me who in turn affect me in an emotional way anyway.I shall refrain from describing the melancholic visit to the hospital to visit my grandpa.I shall not even attempt to describe the emotions.One word for thought, reminiscence.Vivid memories...of those who had passed on unsaved, not knowing Christ, of the 2 people who besides my parents, had loved me and shown the most care.Not the same hospital, but whats the difference...they are all hospitals.

Other random things- i like my no-so-long hair haha!I dont look too bad in it but yeah, we'll see.I'll style it..soon. I've made some improvement in the area of eating-i eat half a bowl of noodles instead of 1/3.I eat more at home.I gained 0.5 kg.I dont think i should gain anymore man...i actually like the way i look haha!Just that now all the clothes r very loose.I'm tutoring a bunch of french newbies, esp jin who is showing more interest than he hmm normally would? but anyway...tutoring is fun, especially french. I don't own chem haha...but yeah..its getting better.I have no time to read the papers or any other books except IB books...like what the heck.I shall attempt to read the newspaper from tmr onwards.My doctor is high-profile.Hes a friend of Drong.Goodness...yeah...Hes not mentioning my name to the Duce!And yeah, hes agreed to help Nic's mom.Eryn's stuff is great.I'm wearing them this fri and maybe even sat.We'll see.I want to ask someone to hmm blog more rationally and use plurals in his blog lol.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]