Friday, July 20, 2007

 

choral training + rain = FUN NDP rehearsal

Another memorable day.

Yeah.I should stop using the word"memorable" to describe my days since everyday is memorable haha. Today is particularly special though.So much is going on at the same time sometimes I dont really know whats going on. let's do a systematic breakdown of the day.We need to do a close analysis to understand the bothered mind of one typical IB student.

Morning assembly:
I was late.I slept at 3 plus plus and woke up at 6.30.I was still taking my time to get ready and stuff.The night before was mostly spent doing...history filing.Goodness, i'm amazed by the amount of notes and reading and whats not i have for history.The thick file is already going to full soon, and we're not even half way through the 3rd term.AND, i had to settle BB care stuff as well...wa lao.The workload for BB care is crazy. Anyway, i was strolling in to school at hmm 7.30 ++WHY? All the councillors are my very good friends wahaha.Edmund Chong, the slackest, hyper siao guy in my class is actually in charge of DISCIPLINE.haha yeah, i like this year's council a lot man.That's the way to go.I was strolling in the other day too and prolly a junior in BB doing prefect duty let me pass HAHA. Well done, gentleman.He was actually asking his "subordinates" to let me go.Wonderful eh? I didnt know i had become so high profile in the school...what the heck.

French B: I was hyper as usual.French B never fails to make my day.We were talking about food some more. Anyway, the pace of the class is a bit too slow for me actually, i was doing double work in there, finishing worksheets that actually are due hmm..in 1 week.Anyway, french is now ultimate ownage. I'm going to make sure it is so all the way till exam time.I actually brought spring rolls to class and at the end, everybody was eating haha.

SL Math: Another ownage class.Goodness, its like a class of gossiping/catching up with other class work/slack and joke. I know a lot more ppl now man. I m actually in 2 of wesley's classes now and of cuz...asher and another bunch of people i actually already know...They should call SL math "Girls own math class". Hahaha...give it up man. Theres no way any guy can top a SL math.The girls were discussing if a question this easy could actually be worth 6 marks.Paradise.I shall have to exercise self control with regard to my laughter in that class, the teacher is just a joker! they talk crap more than anything in that class.Anyway, i realise that now ive gotten out of Hl math, I'm a bit obsessed with it.Haha.Augmented matrix.I can do that man. the teacher was like "what cheem stuff is tat are you talking about!Leave whatever you have learnt from Hl math at the door!".Excellent.Another ownage class.

History HL 2: HAHAHA.History..is HILARIOUS.Mr Wong, goodness, hes adopted the policy of dictator hitman or maybe musso or lino or stalino...or just all of them combined.Whatever it is, he's funny!The guys are going a bit crazy too.Everybody is a lot more motivated these days.I click too well with everyone of them. What did we do for 40 mins?FILING...and watching the end of a video on the great musso, which i actually missed about 80%.Anyway, the video was good.Let me realise one thing.All dictators are pretty brilliant people, with exception of nuub stalin, and they become dictators because they did everything to magnify and increase personal gain..although they did, by doing so..contributed the development of the countries they governed.Hmm..ok..too much history for one day.ANYWAY, next week history is gonna be interesting haha.Sir is getting excited.War is his specialty.And when hes excited, hes gonna give more work.Joy to the world. oh oh... i saw my grades in the entity..ive been improving...and now? I OWN. Darn it. I had to A+ for the first 2 assignments of the term.The test this mon,i'm going to make sure its at least a 7...

PE: HAHAHAHAHA. I OWN SOCCER!YEAH! hidden talent eh?I'm going to scare all the guys now..or rather, they r gonna ask me to play soccer with them every pe lesson now!Oh man I felt so good...finally playing real football after such a long time of just being so useless, posing in the soccer field with the rest of the girls and wait for pe to end.SLACK TIME OVER.Eryn and I made a freaking good team.As a matter of fact, the girls in our class ROX.We should form a 7 aside soccer team (with ian lim being the 7th) and go own other classes!The guys were actually scared...they never saw all of us being so fierce and on all at once.To think i was called "player of the match" and what.."trump card" by madam..hahah..yeah man...we gave them a run for their money haha!

NDP: No kick.again.WHY? you are going to understand why after i explain in details my choir practice session crescent.Its worse than anything the boys had gone through.and we are girls.Lets go.
2 k run before every practice.
Close to SYF or any performance : 3 hours of mandatory standing in court shoes, with back straigth...so that court shoes,or rather pain from court shoes would become our bestfriend, bothering us no longer during the performance itself
Everytime someone talked when the pres talked, she would order us to run 1 round around parade square.I remember running about 11 rounds cos we were talking still.
Punishment for late coming: 10 mins or more without excuse: 3 rounds around parade square.
Performance time: our faces have to smile, have to keep calm have to be focused despite the various distractions from the audience(eg waving madly and photo taking and whats not..and laughing during a performance cos we were doing weird stuff).
Breathing-one cant show that the shoulders are moving
Water? Swallow your own saliva-it really helps.

Oh PE in crescent: 5 mins late? 5X3 push up- man' style.I never knew how to do push up girls style until i came to ACS...what an irony.
2 times a week mass run of about 1 k?
MORE of training for nafa in sec 4..obstacle course NS style...wa lao...i remember it so well.The loser group had to run 1 round the parade square...and we ended up running about 5 times around parade square + warm up of 2 rounds + the stupid obstacle course...everyone of us..
Nafa 2.4- run till u get the freaking A grade.

haha...one might think we had it easy in a girls school.You thought wrong then.I should let the twefth see the crez choir train one day.They might be inspired enough to do better drill.

Okay. I actually wanted to go to the swing..but now its hmm 12.14..i better go get ready for tmr and SLEEP.I need a freaking a lot of energy for tomorrow man.I'm going to be shameless haha.I'm a professional.The more audience the more exciting. I just love to entertain people haha.I should go join drama very soon.Ok enough.Another long post.I have failed to cut short my entry again...failure in such area is forgivable though.








I realise that ive doing bb work every day for this week.I have absolutely no time for any other thing...oh well.ok.that's an exaggeration but still, its taking freaking a lot of my time. Oh well, yesterday's devotion talked about doing God's work not because of duty but out of love for Him.Romans 12...too lazy to get my prayer book out and look at it anyway, the one phrase that stuck with me though, was "be patient in affliction". It struck me then that yeah, this whole family drama episode thing is teaching me to be freaking patient...and tolerant...whatever...i think my parents have come to their senses finally..thank God for Dr Ong haha!Oh well, it is true though, had they not come for PTM, they would have never gone easier on me.Hurtful words spouted at me even on that day, but yeah, I realised that God works in my teachers and used them to carry me through.Thank You Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]