Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Child-like faith=My favourite thing

Where do I start??

Lets recount another glorious day!!!
I'll start by "THANK YOU LORD YOU ARE AMAZING!"

WOOT!BB CARE 2007 Daybreak is a SUCCESS!Praise be to Him and His workers!

I just want to thank all those who were involved-the 5 strong FEMALE PRIMERS ( lee min amanda petrina audrey and myself)-YES WE DID IT!HAHA!YAY!WE OWN!
I want to thank All the band members- they rock!They have really proved themselves to be a wonderful bunch of boys to work with =) Everyone of them...has tremendous potential...way surpassing their seniors the current year 5 Primers.Special mention to my 2 musketeers!Shane, hmm....didnt do his job THAT WELL...the official order might still be applicable.Hmmm...shall i be evil wahaha!!
I wanna thank Primer Daryl Chia-haha-really a wonderful senior..err maybe not really since hes my age and all.
I wanna thank Mr Jarrett Khan haha!Hes really cool la..okie...i must say hes really good with kids.
Hmm I want to thank all the kids!oh man...they are so wonderful!Geez...I'm good with kids...although i dont like it when they scream.
I want to thank Julie Andrews and Ms Tham!Hahaha!I wont elaborate..darn..i'm wayy to high profile now thanks to that. Oh man.I'll kill Shane Shane if he puts that video on youtube.
I want to thank NDP for the stupid fireworks-again-but yeah..today not bad...its like fireworks to celebrate the glorious end to a week of really hard and dedicated work and prayers.
I wanna thank Evangelism Cube-haha!It ROX!The company should invest in more of these rather than stupid things like junk food...
All those who pray for us-the GUY PRIMERS (HAHA!)-thank you for err supporting us?Be inspired and learn from us girls =)
I want to thank God again for His amazing ways and grace- for working though each and everyone of us(including myself haha!)

Finally, and most importantly-Thank you God for Qian Qi, Annabell and hmm..gosh i'm bad at names...The 3 saved girls.Especially for Qian Qi whose inspiring child-like faith is the biggest encouragement to me.She was sharing the gospel to the other 2 right after learning it just about 1 hour before.Qian Qi, you are one smart and strong girls.In fact all of you are!You 3 will be in my prayers for a long time to come!

I havent done evangelism in a long time..oh man..actually forgot the sinner's prayer.ok.I'm inspired to revise EE SOON.

Oh.I'm good at doing PR work.I have contacts from 60th Coy-The ex PSM has leaked the secret of the 60th coy for owning AQ-they run for 30km straigth for hike =I Hes going back to train them- haha..oh man.i'm like doing spy work.But Zach is wayy to smart to let me know more than that haha!

Thank God for ACS, BB,girls school, QBC,Ywav and the Ex-convicts =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]