Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 
Quick update

Wow i really have about 5 mins to do this...

My work days are getting busier and busier, with sunday topping the chart for most no. of guests checking in and out. Oh well, I'm not complaining =) the more the merrier as a matter of fact. Receptionist is very boring job if there isnt any guests. On the other hand, it's extremely interesting if there are many =P Haha...Ive met and talked to so many interesting people, coming in from different places around the globe (we dont have a single local guest in the hotel). Thanks to my fluency in english, viet and somewhat french, i could communicate with ease with most of the customers. I can't really do the admin stuff with the comp cos its in viet and i'm slow in reading viet but i can do the talkin =))

So far, Ive met 2 cute american couples who are travelling through asia. one of them gave me a book they have finished reading and souvenirs from sapa cos they bought too many =P heh..so wonderfully nice of them...oh man..Im gonna treasure the book =)

There's this australian ex-pathologist who now is the CEO or rather director of the Doctors' Association at his town. He did some charity work in hmm...cant remember the province bt somewhere in the middle of vietnam, providing technology and money..really nice of him. He looked so rugged, i could never have imagined him being a doc..heh.

Most interesting of all...4 men aged about 40 malaysian cheena who booked 4 rooms =I Go figure...of cuz something suspicious is happening...anyway they asked so many questions...change so many rooms it was very amusing. I cant exactly describe what happened, but trust me, they were free entertainment for me and Erica =pp

My studies are getting better..productivity varies but yeah....its getting a lot better and i'm covering more and more each day. I just need to get around doing my history IA now...oh well..tomorrow I'll start..by watching the film again =)) and finish the book =((

Okie...i really need to go do QT now, tmr i need to be at the kitchen by 6 again and tmr, i might have a day off cos there is a inspection for star rating for the hotel..now that reminds me to pray for mom and all staff. My coughing is getting a bit more...reminding me to take med..lol thank you God, you are just amazing in every little ways =))

Hmm...havent received updates from mission team for 2 days..so I'm just gonna pray in general again.Okie...thats about all.Laterz my dearies =))

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]