Thursday, June 21, 2007

 
Musings

My blog has been way too depressing. And I'm not that depressed outside. Or so I think...Ignorance is bliss for now.I'm just studying at my own pace, no stress sometimes...I have no idea why i'm so calm this time. Maybe that's cos God is really control, or out of control.Either way, Its bad, because my productivity is low. Anywayyy, today's entry will be about some funny stuff i've observed around me and read about.Oh by the way, my archive actually works. I thought it didnt, but it does. I just checked it and yeah, realised my style of blogging hasn't changed much, since sec 3.The lack of obvious emotions, just sarcastic remarks and short musings...in all pretty standard english and correct punctuation.Haha.

(added on 22/6/07/)

Hmm..i have the habit of not completing my post...and now there are no humorous musings i can actually think of haha.I'll just do a week in a nutshell next post...and some random thoughts.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]