Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

Blessings

I've been too selfish.I've only thought of myself and no others.My pain is magnified when i zoomed in too much.And I have zoomed in by 200 degrees.

Now I'm zooming out.I don't care how i feel now.People I've hurt need to know i do care.People I've hurt are the people closest to me.I havent written or called my father in vietnam.I dont know how.And yeah, I can use my excuse of having exams...but yeah.How to say sorry and tell him that sometimes, I wish i have just one father.Sometimes, I wish it was him, and other times i was dad John.

Friends, my father, grandma, my mom, who else...people who are there for me all the times, my anchors, but i have hurt them.But sometimes, just sometimes, i wish they understand, it's hard.

I'll pray more for people that need prayers.I'll think about them more and less of myself.I'll learn to deal with problems and pain because there people out there, past and present who have done it, with God's help. I'll praise the Lord for the blessings...like the wallet incident/accident.Thank you Lord, for dear friends(John tay, kenneth, tessa,evelyn,timonthy).I dont know what i would have done without them all.For times when i thought i have no one, God, You show me how much you care, and how much you love this unworthy daughter of yours.Lord, I feel like i'm going to disappoint you even more with this coming common tests, and i'm sorry.But I'm learning, learning to cope, to breathe, to trust in You for everything(and i mean everything).

Erica confirmed with me she would not patch things up with her boyfriend.Imagine my happiness.God is answering prayers.Despite her friends' strong influence, and his persuasion, she's standing firm...alone.It's time she meets her Creator, dont you think?I'm rejoicing.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]