Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

OEP!

WOOT!I'm excited!I'm about 8 hours i'm departing singapore for indo. ok the location doesnt scream excitement but it's the first time i'm going with my class for so long...and we're doing pretty adventurous stuff..so it should be worth the anticipation =)

I'm just done with packing..more or less...i realised i have 3 trips consecutively to pack for..so i prepared clothes for LDC in advance..the rest of the stuff is also used for this trip so i have to wait. Luckily there is a buffer time of 1 day for me to pack for vietnam and LDC.oh man..i'm in a packing frenzy!HEHE

Mom came back today!!!wee...it totally makes my day...though my day is already quite fantastic =)I never did any work, cleaned up my ultra messy room which i abandoned eons ago, watched Babel, a fantastic movie, and went out to shopping =DD How nice a day can get, esp when others are trapped in the compound of the sch as I roamed freely in the streets =P Not bad, i enjoyed my break.very rare break.

Haha..window shopping was hmm...tempting. So many nice stuff i would love to own. but my bank account is super low in deposits., it made me think twice. I really love this dress and this skirt!Hayz...I can wear them in my dreams i suppose =P so pathetic =S I went to try ben and jerry ice-cream, thanks to my promise to a person. Actually, it was really not bad haha. i liked it!Just that, it was so ex..so i made sure i enjoyed every spoon =P I also like it cos it didnt melt and yeah, it wasn;t as sweet as haagen daz.hmm not bad, Ive found alternatives to Hagen daz, gonna tell mom =PP

I went around Great world city, window shopping. Great world is really still one of the best place.It has all the things i like, and not too crowded, and good food =) After i've gotten my stuff for OEP, i headed to tiong to see the little match girl sales. Not bad, i got myself a short for 24 bucks and it was good materials. I actually wanted the semi-jacket but too bad no more sizes S left. I was a tard too late =P Most of the better stuff were gone by the time i came. But yeah.the discount is like 30% which is a lot so it was worth it. Oh, I stocked up more shower gels from body shop =P I think i'm collecting them rather than buy them for a practical use! i have now about 8 bottles!And i take forever to finish one. But oh well, it was cheap, really cheap, so worth the buy =))

I had a heart to heart talk with mom abt BGR just now. She is so against it =I Well actually she supports Bb BS rule so she asked me to wait till IB is over and then talk. We were also talkin about uni options, and how i'm gonna get boyfriend there...my dad doesnt like the idea of marrying different race so yeah, he said its gonna be very difficult.DUH. I told them to be assured i'll get a singaporean one and won't be an angmoh so they are a bit less worried haha =)) It also means they allow me to go overseas for sure. I'm quite happy about that=))

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]