Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Spring time cleaning

The old layout has to go for 3 reasons:
1)It's difficult to navigate(which has amazingly proved to be very helpful only once)
2)Its dark, down and doesn't reflect my state of mind
3)I'm bored with black

The new one is colourful, and yeah, I like the theme that goes with it.There was another that was better in terms of design but it couldnt work, so I settled for this.I thought it's all right anyway.

Guys say girls emo-blog all the time.Well I say what is so memorable about daily activities that they need a space on the WWW and deserve your time and energy?I don't get that.For me, this is more of a diary than journal.I'm emotional.When my bottle of feelings have overflowed, i come here and release the pressure.But i never seem to have the bottle empty. Thoughts of many things cross my mind at all time.Its hard to keep track, and its a challenge to keep them checked.Sometimes they run wild of crazy ideas, wandering dreams and endless negativism.If i don't control myself, negativism will swallow me whole.And I'm not going to let that happen.Ever.

The exams are over(yay!) but as i put in my nick , the nightmare has only just begun with results out soon.I screwed up so badly i cant bring myself to say anything about it.I can only thank God for pulling my through and giving strength,mental and physical.I give all my thanks to my mom, who was there and to help and to care.Without her to plan my time and norish me during those troubled weeks, I would have suffered from a serious breakdown.Mom, you're the best.

I still missed him.WHY? i hate it gosh. I hate wasting my energy on something that is disillusional, fruitless peharps and not worth it somehow.Why must i care?I why must i worry and miss him when he felt none of these?Why am i the only one doing the feeling?I sux to know u care more than him,because it means u will hurt more, much much more.I dont even know if it is love i'm experiencing,having.I don't know if love means this.If it does, then it's way too much for one person,for such a period of time.But am i the one to blame?When I listened to sally's long-distance relationship, i was deeply inspired.You can't give it up that easily.You have to hold on to it, for as long as it could last.You have to give him, it, yourself a chance in this thing called love.I wasn't that patient I guess. After all, the time i spent waiting isnt that long compared to many others.And that is the problem.Had i been complete forshaken of him, with no word, no calls whatsoever for half a year, my feelings for him would have somehow diminished with time.But this is unfortunately not the case.Ming wei, you make life difficult for me.You don't even deserve this.It shoudnt be you whom i care about aarrghghh!!!

I can't stand today..Le jon was daoing or what...he came and yeah, i felt so wakward still.I hate it too.We should be friends and comfortable like we used to.Gosh...why??The movie sux...but yay, i had so much fun with the grp and with sheila and anyi later on.Sighz...i love the ex-con lol.A bunch of crappy,fun-loving caring ppl whom u can be completely yourself around.Nothing beats that.

Ok,i'm tired.yay, i blogged!Well, for an audience of myself, the almost close to none random visitor and a few misc others, this blog is far from existence.Thanks to that fact, I'm being more open here.I dont even care about mentiong his name here.If he had the patience to read through the entire entry, which i would be utterly bemused if thats the truth, he would be able to find his name.And that is unlikely.Ming wei doesnt care one less bit...why would he be here...

Okie,i'm falling off my chair...zzzz....laterz

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]