Saturday, May 27, 2006

 
its late...and im a blog fanatic once again
Today has been quite unproductive.Gosh...to think about it now, i did little but a english paper 1,which i didnt even finish. My timetable has proven to be rather impossible? actially no...

whatever now, why do i always feel all the forces of the earth is working against me.Feeling that i'm not working hard enough at all.
for example, today, i went home, had lunch.timetable said i will start at 2 but i slept through.I will not take lunch at the sofa tmr.I struggled to complete paper 1.The speech format not memorised.I wonder what mr Ravi would be saying.Tongue lashing no but an expression of disappointment is inevitable.

I feel that ive let all ppl who believe in me down.I lost it all for chem, for physics.the interest in chem is not there anymore..physics yes.

ok..pessimism is extending its wrath.

Also, i realise that i'm quick at forming sarcastic remarks or some evil remarks that would hurt ppl.MW asked me this when he talked to me...I believe it was due to the fact that i'm bitter about a lot of things,hence the sarcastic tone.

Truly, i realise now thanking God when we;re going through a tough time is hard.I could not do it.I burst out in sobs when i tried to.

Ok, its late enough, my schedule starts 9 tmr.I need a good sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]