Monday, May 15, 2006

 

French mugging and the random things

Today was the most amazing day.I dont even know why i came to school.Probably for the air-con and to know that i have a day-off tmr :S

Anyway i was quite productive mugging french.As i predicted, once i started the engine, i was captivated by french.It didnt feel bored,just tired after a while.Yay, my love for french has found its way home.Honestly i never stopped loving the language.It was just procastination that got in the way.Now im sort of back on track for the time being.I still have a few days to mug for it and get a good grades.I'm determined ok.I cant let this controle slip out of my hand like the last one.Total embarassment i tell you.

Well what else is here today...I watched fantastic 4.I wasnt so fantastic to be honest.I didnt like the logic of the storytelling but i like the characters and i just love watching heroes defeating villains.Classic but somewhat addictive.

I had french tuition.productive.I did my work so there was more things to go over during the lesson.And I like the entire thing.Sighz..I love french.Did i say that already??? lol

Right now, my motivation to start mugging french again is low.All right, i will eventually get to it.But right now, the temptation of slacking is just too great to resist.Also,i'm deperate for songs so yeah...i'm just checking out websites and songs.yupz

Well, as i'm free now,I'm just caught by the whirlwind to write some exposition stuff i've long haulted.It was something i enjoyed doing in the past but i'm not sure i still do now.At least, I still love the current affairs and the all cheem analogies and theories.Ok here goes..

Politics in singapore- a joke or what?
Despite the goverment effort to educate the young about politics in singapore being all serious and formal, the tone taken by generation y is unfortunately indifferent.I doubt it was a big agenda on any teen's list to know the latest happening of the recent election, but it did generate some conversations among youths i'm sure. After all, singapore youths are getting more politically informed, and hopefully, more involved.

Youths, which are defined as people between the age of 13 to 25 and for those who feel that they that age, need only so much to be concerned with singapore politics.In reality, who cares?What the motivation for caring anyway.For some, it is a complete waste of time.For others, like me peharps, it is quite a channel of entertainment, good or bad it had to depend. No incentives are given for people who take a serious stand about this thing. They will not get to vote, not in at least another 5 years.They might never be a voter because the dont stay in a GRC that is likely to be contested(like me,tanjong pagar has no hope of seeing some excitement).Even if they will get to vote, it is of no big issue.Why? the winner will be PAP for sure.Thats probably why many younger voters go for opposition.Yeah, we're bored of the same ole party's monolopy rule of the nation.Where is democracy??? one might dare to cry.

Well, the opposition lost hands down.I thought they might be able to win more seats this year due to some strong show in some single-member constituencies.My hope had to vanish. Apparently singaporeans play it safe after all the big hoo haa of opposition's must-have presence. It is boring no?I would vote for opposition too if you ask me.If there is no check and balances as the newspaper reported daily, God knows what those PAP politicans can do.I'm not doubting their integrity,because singapore is not what it is today because of some crooks running the country.But i'm doubting their human err and their inevitable desire to do something unrighteous,due to one fact that they are homosapiens. Look at the NKF saga. I thought they had it coming.I did not donate a single cent to the charity,and i dont regret that, ever.

Most teens dont even know what politics is.Most cant be bothered at all because it is a totally uncool, uninteresting and cheem subject which is not necessary to be undertaken. Why waste precious time and energy that could be spent on more fruitful trips of shopping? Oh not to forget that the youths that are informed mostly limited themselves to guys and people who are supposedly intellectual.Oh well.

Okie, thats all.I'm bored of blogging now.ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]