Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Rain

It seems i post earlier than i thought i would.I'm just bored I guess.I'm not supposed to be, because there is a pile of geo homework waiting to be done but then, i can do that at night.

It has been raining the whole day, practically since morning till now. The monsoon wind seems to arrive in Singapore with plenty of moisture huh...I'm quite enthusiastic about geo right now.I have no idea why.But i guess one main reason was i learnt it in the class room and i can see it for myself and understand why the weather is so and so, so it just fascinates me. The fact that i could tolerate 3 hours straight of geo lecture speaks volume of how much i like the subject.

Sighz..the rain reminds me of him. Everything reminds me of him.I just wish that God will help me to forget him and end this torment of my soul. I've been crying day and night and i just wish i could stop doing that. I feel so pathetic really. He doesn't even know my name i suppose, much less who i am and here i am crying my eyes out for him. It sounds so crazy, ridiculous and foolish. But then, aren't we all fools in love?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]