Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

THE PROMUGGER IS BACK

After 6 months of silence, promugger.blogspot.com is finally back in operation. I have no idea why i decided to stop blogging in april last year but if i were to convince myself, the general reason was that i was busy/lazy and ran out of motivation for blogging.

Nevertheless, the motivation is back, and for a good reason. I know many people would think i'm crazy to restart my blog at this point in time(the inevitable sec 4 year) but i do not think blogging will hinder me from achieving academic goals. In contrast, it might just help to further improve my english writing skills.

Last year, this blog was sprinkled with analysis, articles and comments on certian topics, written in rather formal tone.I would like to continue doing this and to take it to the next step, articles written will be UN-agenda oriented to help myself in the upcoming SPIMUN conference. Of course, besides these article, there would definitely be the common laments and recounts of the daily events.

2005 has been very memorable for me, if not the most memorable. Many events had taken placed to shape and change my thinking and ways of life. I will do a full recount of these events probably some time next week(most definitely on tuesday). In the meantime, this will be the first post of 2006, commemorating the reopening of promugger.blogspot.com!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]