Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

abnormal update

Hmm..yupz.Abnormal,cos this is the first time in ages i actually update on a week day.Today I can go home "quite" early..so yupz..a bit of time surfing the net, do the things i normally do.Intend to start studying at 5.Or maybe 4.45...actually just anytime after i have finished putting up this entry.

So hows the week so far?Not too bad.2 tests down. 1 more to go tmr.I'm not so afraid of geo as i was of A maths, cos I was more prepared, or there is only so much you can do for geo,but for A maths, there was plenty to do.Anyway, A maths was...generally not too bad.I left one question undone,but the rest were completed with a sense of assurance that i can get them all right.Hopefully so at least.E maths was...sort of horrible...thought it would be easy,although i really prepared a lot for it too,but i just hope i do ok..I have done my best honestly.Thats the greatest feeling i have.I feel like this time round, any marks will be the measure of my true efforts.So we'll see...

Hm..what else is there to blog about?Not much.On the emotional side,not much either,oh yes except for some very unpleasant conversations with parents.Particularly the opposite gender of the parents.Sighz...

hm..I'm watching sound of music with my mom!Yay, it's gonna be cool.and whats cooler?MY PARENTS WILL BE AWAY!woohooo!!!Sighz..i really love it to have some freedom at night, and less nagging.

CRESCENTIAN DAY is coming!Yepz,i'm in charged of a fringe games stall that all clubs and societies were each assigned to one.Mug slide...or bottle slide will be the more accurate term to describe it.I think it should be ok...and yeah,looking forward to the food and items on sales that day as well as the walkathon..haha..saw some interesting outfits at the dress rehearsal.

Choir..disappointing..very horrible situation happened on mon,especially after i have anticipated it so much.I just really wish we can get out act together and pull this off.We deserve it so much,we worked so hard and we deserve this.It's also my dream to get this.I can't imagine what emotional state i will be in if we dont win.Give us a fighting chance, ms Tham,cos we really want it...very badly...so very badly.

Ok,thats about all the time i have for blogging.Now back to the excitement of revising for geo test and doing a maths homework.~Low level of sarcasm detected~ =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]