Sunday, February 06, 2005

 

The plight of being extraordinary(or not)

I have resorted to this blog for comfort...

My life is really a black life.
I'm struggling to cope with the amount of activities, the homework given as well as random and sweeping comments which all happen in the campus of a school...duh.Honestly, I feel unusually alone and empty in a class i really like.People here don't care THAT much about grades.I can't stand the fact that all of them think i'm a god who get perfect marks ALL THE TIME.I dont...gosh...so people who think i do, please get off my back.(oh shoot this sounds so mean)

Its so hard for me to open up really.It's like there is a boundary btw me and my friends, my family members and even closest of friends.Ming wei is the only person i have told stuff too...at least he understands.It seems like he has been waiting for me to open up to him,because i always appear as a perfect,standardized,untouchable..human being.It's like it's finally the time for me to stop closing the door to my world.But i still do,to some extend.It's hard not to anyway.

I'm idolising Ms Tham.She's one of the most respected person i have had the previlege to meet and know.It seems like what Ms Tan said about 1 year ago about the fact that we need changes for the betterment of things is true...so true.

KKZ..thats it!i have to go mug at 3.30.have 15 more minutes to start an essay on chinese new year which i have a burning desire to write.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]