Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Don't let those tears be seen,dont let them be seen...

I realise that i'm always accompanied by loneliness
My whole life i think
that wont change soon
u can be in class of 40 somethingm,and felt like you're alone,just you
this sux.
I have not blogged in this informal way for some time.I'm supposed to be mugging now, but my emotions have taken over for the time being.I cant concentrate on anything
I have really tried,and so God knows
Gosh, I miss Him
shall do online devotion now
before that...a poem for thoughts

Empty space you find
In a crowded place
Strange thoughts
Wondering if it's loneliness
Conquering

The wrath of solitude
Leave a shadow of darkness
In the heart of the wanderer
Whose heartbeats had weakened with time

Strange emotions I feel
I know they are real
I know they will come and go
Somehow I can't phantom their power
That grips so tight
I can't breathe

I just want to live
I just want to let go
I just want to be me
I could break down
I could crash
But God knows I'm strong
I can handle this!

Love, a present i can never open
A gift i can't receive
Nor can I give
Except for the one from God

Friends
Stay or Go
they don't really care
They won't be there
Or will they??

Life has turned this heart cold
So cold i'm numb
Feelings, thoughts, emotions
they dont matter
They won't matter
They will go
Will fade
With time

Forget me
When you have spread your wings and fly
Dont turn back
I wont let you see my cry
I wont let you know i have cried
I won't ever ever let you know
YOU can hurt me

Emotionally
Physically
Mentally
I'm drained
No more
No more...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]