Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

[[ * dear ` God ]]

Letting go
Let it pass
Let it show
For once
I can be myself
For once
I'm not pretending
To be someone else
I'm tired of trying
I'm tired of making the grades
I just want to let go

Can you hold me back?
Can you keep me in check?
Can you show me the way
So I can escape from this place?

You think you know me?
You dont at all
You think you see all of me?
But what did you really see?

Sorry I let you down
sorry I have given up
Sorry I just cant hold back
these tears that are flowing down

One day I'll fly away
Levaing behind memories of yesterday
And from dreams to dreams
I'll remember the day
i can fly away

copyright©christinelek

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]