Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Whatever happened to the proposed plan?

Yeah..as the title goes, whatever happened to the goals i set a few weeks ago eh??sigh sighzz..
It seems like i couldnt keep up with the perspective on issues entries like i said i would write.Its not like I dont have thoughts on them;it's cos i'm too lazy to visualise them here.Most of the time, the thoughts came when I'm doing something like watching tv, listening to some radio talks or just sitting on the bus and thus, has no ways to record them down(too lazy to write out on papers??)By the time i'm in front of the comp(which i am now), most of the thoughts have disappeared or have been shelved very securely somewhere in my brain that it's really hard to get them out.

Blah...

Honestly, since the school year starts, it gives me little time to reflect on what I have been doing.It's sad really, cos reflection is an important process for growth of thoughts and also for maturity of the mind.Okkz..without further do, I'll just reflect on last week.

It was not too bad a week really,considering that i did quite well(or i thought) for my lit test which i had previously believed to be very difficult and my english compo test was not so terrible. Two exciting news in school- the trip to japan and the united nation model conference.I'll take part in the latter,cos the former is similar to my exchange trip and although i am very tempted to sign up, i would rather the $1600 be spent for my possible exchange trip to france.

I was thinking about quite a lot of things last week, Ming wei was one of them, but let me elaborate on other things before coming to that.

I must confess now to God that i have neglected him yet again!!argh...its quite frustrating when you think about it,Ironic too.I think i'm slippering further and further awat from Him and its time I come back crawling to him.I really must make an effort this week.I really want to spend time with God and i also need to pray more!Sighz..will start NEXT WEEK!!!

One other thing was health.I believe that i need to do some exercises, really pay attention to swimming to get myself fit(not in shape) and ready for nafa.I just dont want to fail it you know, cos I dont think i will be exempted from it.

kkz...i run out of time...bye bye bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]