Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

I'm Vietnam-bound.

This blog has again become stagnant.I couldnt really drive myself to update it as often as I used to these days.Sorry to those who visited and get disappointed.Oh well..blogging has to come with some will and passion.I have none of those all these while so yepz...my apologies.

Anyway, as the title for today said, I'm going to Vietnam soon.Yepz..as the matter of fact, just this Sat I'll be flying off.Won't be coming back until about 2 more weeks later.I'll be going to the north of Vietnam too.Its been a long time since I visited my paternal grandma and my relatives there so I am looking forward to it.

These past few days I have been a HUGE shopping spree. I have spent no less than $300 in total.Most of the amount was spent on gifts for everyone there though so don't say I'm a big spender. I have also bought myself some stuff which my sister and cousins still deem "unfit" for me.Well, you see..I have bought a skirt, some really ladylike blouses and sandals.All branded and ex...but I dont believe in buying cheapskets so its worth the money.Its deemed "unfit" because... ahem...i have not a single ladylike blouses and sandals until i bought those yesterday.My whole family said that I look funny and "act nice" hahaha...they are not used to the change of image yet.

Well...if you think you will see me in those stuff..most unlikely..I reserve those for more formal occasions.Thats the reason I bought them..for formal occasions when I need something presentable to wear.Otherwise, you will still see me in berms and shorts and my "baggy" sandals as always haha...

Well, that's about all for today.

oh yes, before I forgot
ROROUNI KENSHIN IS THE NUMBER 1 MANGA IN THE US!!!!

kkz..I shall explain this thing later..for now, its lunch time.Chao!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]