Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

Just want to be me

watssup people?
Its been quite some time I admit.But yeah, I'm studying for exams,what do u expect?? =)

Anyhow you must be thinking that i have finished my exam since I'm here updating this dead blog.I dont even think anyone reads except for myself haha...

Still, getting people reading my blog isnt the reason why this blog exists in the first place.It exists to create a place for me to pen my thoughts and recount my daily experiences.I find it hard not to pen it down cos I dont share them with people most of the time.Those who want to know whats happening in my life would probably have to find their way here somehow and read this stuff.Not very mundane...because I dont record mundane things.

Anyway I'm here for a short update of the "situation".haha.

I have basically screwed most of my papers.With 2 of the most important ones to settle, I cant afford to screw them up too.Not with maths and science.Not with these 2.Anyway, I'm not that pessimistic if you ask me.I'm faithful to the fact that God is in control.Whatever it is, He knows I have tried my very best.no regrets that i didnt study hard because I DID study very hard for all the subjects I have taken. After this post, back to mugging =D..wa..its my fave past time mah...

Okie...thats about it.Yepz..I;m dedicating a song to 2C2ians and esp to Waritta *winks*.Hopefully it will get read ;D

Chao!

2 MORE BATTLES.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]