Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

Drowned in my sorrows

Lord, do you hear my cry
I have tried
I have put down all that i have
Yet i failed
Is it your divine judgement?
Or is it me the foolish one?

Tears
Will you wash away this shame
Numbness
Can you numb this pain
I have fallen to my knees
Not once but twice
In my mind, i wonder why

My efforts like the rain
Pouring down...flowing away
Or am I fooled?
I know not what to think
Only You know,Lord
Only you know

I want to break away
Escape from this dark alley
Lay down the burden I have carried
But you won't let me go astray
You always hold on to me
Why can't I just let go?

Where is the faith?
Where is the trust?
I must have lost them all
Will you still reach out?
Will you still save me?

Tomorrow will still come
Life will nevertheless go on
Time will continue flowing
Leaving me Behind
I won't follow...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]