Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

updates

Argghh...I just typed out a paragraph recapping the champion seminar and its suddenly GONE!!!man what the hell...

Sigh..anyway yah...champion seminar is all right, in short, the only highlight was the food haha.Oh yeah i was saying in the other disappeared post that we had buffet lunch.So something was very funny at our table.Gen and another gal kept bringing back plates full of food and said, "we should take this first cos later the food might run out" LOL.So we ended up having to eat a lot more than we can chew.Yet all the plates of food were finished =D and we kept getting stares from ppl who walked past our table haha!Oh yeah the souvenir is a mug with different ccas' logos on it.Inside the mug is a mini version toy of winnie the pooh.Cute!

Hmm..ok..then now is the hols.Oh yeah did i tell you about the meeting for ASEAN stories with the ASEAN scholars?Probably not.I shall give a short recap here.

Monday night I followed Persis to SIF headquarters to have the meeting with the scholars.The meeting's objective was for the scholars to tell us their specific stories and how they want the webpage of their countries to look like in the end product.Meeting them was fun I guess cos they were from the 10 countries(ok...9 cos representative of Burma was not there) and they were nice people.So what we did was me and Persis went around to the different representatives to write down notes on their specific wants and needs.i also had to clarify their doubts, my doubts and some copyright law stuff.It was exhausting really, 2 hours and I thought i would be there just to listen.At least we had done something solid during the 2 hours.Well the conclusion I have is that me and Tania have a lot of work to do. A LOT.I mean...we need to meet deadline and stuff and we have exams coming in 4 weeks.I hope with our perserverence we will somehow make it.

So after that i went for dinner with some of the scholars who didnt manage to eat earlier as well.Since the food court is closed, we headed for KFC cos one of them got discount vouchers.I ate chickens and yeah..it was nice.I was talkin a lot to the Philippino girl but she was very nice though.And all of them can speak english very well.Also, there was this singaporean representative and a malaysian-chinese representative who were damn crappy la.But they made the whole thing fun haha.So yeah, there you go.Pretty much everything was there.I cant give meeting details of course (DUH).Next meeting is schedule this friday and our meeting with Persis is tmr at my house right in front of this computer HAHA!

Okie...yah...so these past 2 days I had peerleaders' training camp.It's taxing if you think of the fact that we spent basically 9 hours in school from 845 to 5 pm.Yeah...and the next 3 days of the week would be filled with choir practices..Gosh...WHERE IS MY HOLIDAYS???

Hayz..Limewire sux.I cant watch movies there.what the hell??I'm switching back to ares.yeah...Bye!

Christine saying au revoir!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]