Wednesday, September 01, 2004

 

Teacher's day

I have exactly 15 mins to blog.I have just drawn up the schedule for my revision today so i have to stick closely to it.

Okie,what do I have to say? hmm..yeah,yesterday was teacher's day celebration.The concert was better than last year I think.And there was this act by 4C2 which was so funny that all the teachers were also laughing very hard.It was about teachers and how they were portrayed in their youths(or when they were younger).LOL...I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes.They did a fabulous job man.It was better than those skits by ELLDS.

After the celebration,I rushed back to RMPS(radin mas pri school).I was rushing not because I was that anxious to see the teachers but because Sheila was waiting for me so yeah,I didnt want her to wait for way too long.But she ended up waiting and doing her chinese homework so it was not so bad.We met Sushmita as well.We went around with sushmita for a while.We went around the school.I have to say that its getting better by the year.Last year, it was new but it was plain but this year, there are paintings and the toilets are very chio and clean.Not bad at all I must say.So after while sushmita excused herself and went back first.We went to see Mr Seah, Mrs Lim-Lee, Pan lau shi(Mrs Ho), Mr Low(sort of) and yeah...thats about all the teachers we saw.We didnt see Mrs som nor Ms seah as they were both not present.I met quite a lot of old friends there.Wei Jun joined us on the hunt for teachers for a while too.

It was..not that bad.As usual,when we go back and see the teachers it's always like that..hunting for them and then talked to them for a while and left.I met Justin there too.He was wearing his tie which makes him look much better without it.I think all boys would somehow look good in ACSI uniform.

At about 1.30 me and sheila left.I took a bath and then rushed to orchard shaw house to catch Bourne Supremacy with Bo Chao.This was also the first time i went to watch a movie without buying any drinks or food.It was ok I guess.I was full so didnt feel the need to it food.The movie was good.Yeah..It was an all right follow-up of the previous I suppose.But the video is not as clear,or should i say the actions...i still prefer the previous although I like this one's plot.Its so much clearer.

Okie,I lost my ATM card and dad WOULD NOT give me my IC so i can replace it.but fine...when I'm leaving for jap or for vietnam i would have my passport and I can always replace it then.No big deal.oh..they havent thought about this i think MUAHAHA.They think they can stop me from getting it back?NO WAY.I'm pretty cunning dont ya know??

Okie rightie,gotta go work now.Bye bye.Christine saying au revoir!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]