Saturday, September 18, 2004

 

Leave me alone to die

I cant believe it.I have lost faith in all doctors and shall NEVER become one.wtf, he ruled out a solution without listening to ALL what i have to say.Go f*** off.I cant stand the attitude.

Oh yeah, if nobody cares, who should i care??I shall go on suffering from this and nobody shall care.So why makes a big fuss eh?Yeah...I shall continue to endure it, shortness of breath and my pierching shoulder and neck pain and LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT.Its my problem isnt it???Its nobody's else so why should they care huh??

Oh yes, its "nothing serious".OH YES, IT'S MY IMAGINATION.

Fine, if you dont care, why should I bother to tell you whatever heck problems i have?The next time i hyperventilate or have serious breathing difficulties, I SHALL NOT LET ANYONE CALL MY PARENTS because it does not make a difference.

Just piss off.
Get out
Leave me alone to die.
I'm sick and tired of ALL OF YOU

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]