Thursday, September 02, 2004

 

Just want to be me

My parents are Again getting on my nerves.Why is it always have to be them?I dont know why I'm going through all these usless,mundane lectures they are trying HARD to get me to listen.I have absolutely no idea why Im still taking in the crap.And I thought they dont tend to exaggerate problems.

Such a small thing can become such a big issue for no apparent reason.And yeah, the card thing is not like i LOST EVERYTHING.no I didnt.I would NEVER again do that.I have idea why i misplaced it but the thing is over and so get a life and move on.I shall get it replaced in nov when I got my passport.I just think that parents are sometimes a thing that we have to put up with and many a times they dont understand whats REALLY going on and what we, their DEAR children are thinking.They just dont have a clue.

I feel like every teenager goes through this stage where parents are just an obstacle you have to learn to pass.really..thats what i feel like.I feel like in order to pass this, I have to get all the As, dont go out, dont do anything wrong, have PERFECT memory and OBEY them.If thats what it takes, I'm giving it up.This is hell really.The more I think about it, the more I want to go to a boarding school and stay there.the more I feel like I need WINGS to fly.The more I feel like I should ignore all these crap.But hey, God put parents there for a reason.Whatever reason it is, its not something i want to hear for sure.

Talkin about God, i have been spiritually dry.I have not been reading the bible and doing devotions at all this week.Sometimes, it takes me great effort to do so and its not out of will.I dont know what happens but I think i NEED to pray more, for His mercy on me and his forgiveness of a child going astray trying to find the way back.At least I DO want to go back.Thats God isnt it?When you feel like you are going away from him ,He draws you back to him with his divine power.Thats why Hes the supreme God and the Father of all creation, the person i know I TRULY trust and LOVE.

I dont know whats wrong with my template.The pics are not there and the background is very dark when I visit it.I hope its ok later on.This happens sometimes but maybe,something is really wrong.I have to check it out...

ooh,cant wait for singapore idol ;).Christine saying au revoir.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]