Sunday, September 26, 2004

 

Its mugging time

Hello there faithful readers of this pretty boring blog.
I have found sometimes to update....at almost 2 am in the morning...
Quite a lot of things happened since the last time i update...the previous entry was continued after 1 week.

I must say that I admire people who can update their blogs everyday, man, how can some people be so consistent??? 0_o

Anyway, I will give a brief detail of the last week's happenings which I think were quite interesting and FUN albeit the exams.

Tuesday was nothing much.I went out with War for free lunch(my weekly salary for tutoring her in case you're wondering) and yeah...talked and talked and talked some more..we went to mos burger at taka.I personally feel that the one at shaw is better in location cos its quieter.I ate some eel rice burger and thought it was delicious.I think i will try all the favours by this year. But thats about it for tuesday, I cant remember anything else eventful happened on that day so yeah...

Wednesday was tiring...dead tiring.Me and Tania rushed off after school to buona vista MRT to meet Binghuan to work on the ASEAN project.We were on time..yeah but Tania didnt get to eat and she didnt feel like eating even after that.She was seriously sick.I mean, she kept on saying she was very cold although it was oven-heating temperature for me outside.She was wearing school jacket some more -_-' And I was sweating from head to toe(i meant it...my legs and foot were wet).So we took a bus to NUS and worked at one of the media labs at the computing/science falculty building.also during the bus ride I realised that ACJC is extremely near the MRT,within walking distance.No wonder i always see so many of them whenever i go there for dental check-up.We were really productive I think. We gave the frontpage an extreme makeover and it looks very pro now.Binghuan came up with the idea but all of us worked to make it happen.yeah...so whilst tania design the layout, binghuan and me worked on the HTML pages and got some stories uploaded.but after a while we felt that using HTML codes to do this is ridiculous and decided to stop and use dreamweaver to do it instead next time.

By the time we called it quit, we were done with the frontpage design and binghuan is really nice to agree to link all the pages up by the time of presentation(6 OCT).The 2 of us only have to do up the logos and post them to the yahoo grp for the committee to vote.I already did mine.

Man, i was so tired after the meeting I felt really sick as well.oh yeah...during the MRT ride, i got to know binghuan better.I guess I know him better than Tania does cos I'm more talkative, always ask questions haha.."its good to query"...but not on this stuff haha.Anyway i did that mainly cos I dont like silence and yeah...i asked stuff and the flow began..so yah..hes nice la,seems cool but not that cold.get what I mean??? haha.

Thursday...err I had tuition?but yeah thats about it haha

Friday..ENGLISH EXAM!Bah...I didnt know that reading through the O level english ten year series really helped that much.I got my inspiration for my compo from there.I believe that its unique but I have no idea how i will score cos sometimes, when i feel confident of my work, it turns out that i scored low, vice versa. But for report,i know that i did well.The language used was darn sophiscated man.i think i got a flair for writing reports and complaint letters haha.Compre was quite all right.I didnt make silly mistakes and felt confident of the whole thing.but some questions I really think that I wrote crap.

The later part of friday is much more interesting though.Me, War and anna, as discussed last fri, went to town before going for french.We went to Heerens cos War wanted to buy some hair bands and since we were in heerens, we decided to take neoprints first before going to eat.Man...i look so freaking white but the pics are chio haha.love the poseurs pic hehe.So fun..but I still owe war quite a lot of money I think.shes generous enough to lend me.I'm always the one borrowing money man...oh well, the 2 of them are rich anyway.Not that I manipulate them or anything.i always return the money so yeah..oh oops now talkin about money, I realise I still owe war another 60 cents so its basically a few dollars I'm owing her there.DONT FORGET TO PAY BACK CHRISTINE!!!

After the 2 sessions of neoprints, we went for lunch at LJS(not lillian jean simms,lol, but long john silver haha).I ate some rice paste and yeah it was nice and worth it.LJS is cheap..i must say cos the whole thing is really fulfilling.Then we wanted to go bowling but the bowling alley is close so we just walked around, oh yeah we went to paragon to look at cds, war bought 2 cds cos she cant resist the low prices. 11 bucks???its seriously cheap.I listened to the secret gardens.SO NICE.SO SOOTHING.I went back there today and get the cd =D

After that, oh yeah, we were in front of orange julius cos anna wanted to buy some ice cream when this lady with her children came up to us and said: u are from crescent?? I was from there too. I was telling my kids this is crescent uniform. LOL. we were pleasantly surprised.nice lady.first time I got approached for such reason. She must be fond of crescent still...Then yeah we went to french and SUCCESSFULLY CAME LATE!! hahaha....a lot of ppl will go "huh??" for this one but yeah, we are always early and even sometimes when we tried to be late we never came close to do so.but that day we DID.lol...lame...its CRESCENT turn to be late haha.

kkz...this entry is way too long liao..i still have one more event to tell but tmr kkz..I gotta go sleep..its 2.30 AM.yepz...night ppl..or izit morning?? =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]