Tuesday, September 14, 2004

 

Expect the unexpected

Today was quite eventful..not in school but after school.I was not expecting anything like today to happen but it did and yeah...it was like a shock to me.

I sort of hyperventilated. It was panick attack but when i went to the net just now and did some research on hyperventilation, its the second stage to hyper itself.I mean, if I didnt go home and had pushed myself to breathe harder, I could have REALLY hyperventilated.Dunno what will happen then...

Honestly, i was finding it hard to breathe after lunch, I have not a clue if lunch was the cause but whatever it was, I didnt expect what was coming.I have always thought that this kind of thing would never happen to me.One way of God to prove to me to never say "never". Yeah, well thank you God for restoring me and I'm quite ok now.I'm not sure if I should take PE tomorrow and it might result in some serious case so i'll think twice before making the decision.I sure do not want to cause the class another inconvenience and loss of time, especially when the exams are so near.

Oh well, Sar is sick these few days.I think she influences me to be sick to. Hah!lol just kidding la..but yeah I kind of miss her presence there.She always make me laugh, sort of brighten my day and then it sux to sit alone although you have more space.Oh well...GET WELL SOON SAR AND COME BACK PARTNER!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]