Monday, August 30, 2004

 

Tranquility

I hate the main blogger.I'm blogging via the instant blogging bar but I really dont know what happened to my account..the main one.And I'm the only one having the problem I think.Oh well...f**k..

I shall do some recap in which i will also do some reflections.

On friday we celebrated Teachers' day in french class.It turned out that Kavia bought 2 cakes instead of one so we ate one and gave Monsieur the smaller one.The mango cake was really nice though.I love mango cake!!!Everyone had a bite of the cake,some had 2 bites cos there were extra and everyone had a good big piece too since there were only 20 of us.Then we proceeded to the auditorium to watch a movie called "the visitors".HAHA...super cool movie, super funny.its basically these 2 guys(one king and his servant) were transported to the future time.So they did a lot of weird things.It was really funny though.Monsieur skipped quite a lot cos we didnt have a lot of time but still, we didnt miss much.That was really a good french "lesson". haha. (oh ya for your info, it was in english with french subtitles but nobody read the subtitles haha)

So on Saturday(which is yesterday) we performed for ADD.I thought we did better than the practice we had before on thursday.i guess everyone just really tried very hard like Ms Tham said.But yeah, the PAT was quite full, unlike what i expected but still, a lot of room for improvements as Jing Wen aptly put it.Oh yes, I'm happy on the whole.We didnt make major mistakes and we sailed through the first few songs.And best of all, no practices next week!

The rest of ADD was quite disappointing I guess.Its definitely not as good as last year.The fair is not as many as last year and performances and talks were not so packed.I think without Mrs Clara Tan, it really sux.But in contrast with last year, so many of my friends turned up.They went there basically just to look at the school, have the school tour, looked around a bit and left.Justin's visit was really short.I slept through the ethnomusicology talk cos I was too tired.Bo chao did the same.But the dance marathon was cool haha.I had to leave half way though cos Sheila was coming but oh well, I didnt miss much.I enjoyed it though, its like some hip hop classes I used to take before.Cool..

Hmm Sheila and her friend and Michelle came at 3 so i left the dance marathon thing to meet her.I showed her around and then we left for church.Was pretty on time even though i thought i couldnt make it.Church was kinda cool...toolkits performances.The drama thing was cool haha and guitar was quite..ahem..funny??Yeah..but basically thats about it.Then later I went to buy chocs for teacher's day with Mel at SP.The worst thing happened was that the 111 bus broke down and we had to change bus which makes me miss part of the synchronised swimming.It was really good though...russia was brilliant.

Welll..basically thats about it haha.This post is supposedly posted yesterday but i didnt find time to finish it so here I am on Monday blue finishing it.I shall do today's recap later.Oh well, there goes my chance for reflection.Okie...reflection shall be later??Cya ppl...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]