Saturday, August 21, 2004

 

Post-exam moods

Hey there
it's been awhile again since I blogged.I just sort of lost this "passion" for blogging day by day like I used to.Although my thoughts sometimes run free and I want to capture them all, I seem to unable to.Oh well, at least I do recaps right?And for the second thought, does anyone even read this blog in the first place?It seems just a place for me to express myself,something I cant do very well verbally.I also enjoy expressing my feelings with words and poems.

Last week was taxing with the common tests and choir practices.Since we didnt practise for quite sometime, last thursday practice was really tiring.I felt like dozing off at the end of it.I was not even bothered to take down notes that Ms Tham was teaching us.I've never felt like I have put so much energy into one practice before. So today, we had a 4 hours rehearsal again.It was again taxing, plus the fact that my stomach was whacking me with the mens pain.Thats also the reason why my legs are always aching now.

For today, i dont feel like recapping anything from yesterday and today.For this entry, it would just be emotions and feelings.

Oh well last week i seaped into this post-exam mood and refused to do all the homework given.So after this week , i will have to double the work and continue the run.I wonder when this rat race will end?But the question is, do you have to participate?Do I have to be one of the racers? Yeah... i know I dont have to but I cant help being part of it all. There is this eternal surge in me to excel.A fighting spirit that i cant seem to get rid of.Its always there and even when it seems to go away, it never failed to return.Sometimes,I asked myself, do all those grades really matter so much? I never can really answer this.Part of me trying to deny that it does but where is the proof?Anyone who knows me would tell me that I'm never satisfied with being 2nd best.I never allowed myself to fail.

I thank God for this driven spirit to always strive for the best but I also want to pray to Him that He will use His divine wisdom to guide me and let me use this tool the right way, His way. You know sometimes when i look into the future, i wonder if I will remember all those small successes along my learning journey and whether they will really matter then.Yet that doesnt stop me from going for the As and being the best.Its funny sometimes to realise that you cant seem to change something that has always been part of you no matter how hard you try.

The following song is one that i really enjoy at this moment.Try to download it.its old i know but its really nice.Enjoy!

Someday
Michael learns to rock

In my search for freedom
and peace of mind
I've left the memories behind
Wanna start a new life
but it seems to be rather absurd
when I know the truth
is that I always think of you
Chorus:
Someday someway
together we will be baby
I will take and you will take your time
We'll wait for our fate
cos' nobody owns us baby
We can shake we can shake the rock
Try to throw the picture out of my mind
try to leave the memories behind
Here by the ocean
wave's carry voices from you
Do you know the truth
I am thinking of you too
Chorus:
Someday someway
together we will be baby...
The love we had together
just fades away in time
And now you've got your own world
and I guess I've got mine
But the passion that you planted
in the middle of my heart
is a passion that will never stop





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]