Tuesday, August 17, 2004

 

I love french class!!

I thought it was over, baby.
We said our goodbyes.
But I can't go a day without your face going through my mind.
In fact, not a single minutepasses without you in it.
Your voice, your touch.
Memories of your love are with me all of the time.
Let me let go, baby.Let me let go.
If this is for the best why are you still in my heart,
are you still in my soul?
Let me let go.

Today is the last day of common tests and both papers had gone well for me.I must say that for once I came out of the exam room of D &T happy and relieved.I had managed to answer almost all questions and the drawings were doable enough.

Maths was quite ok..easier than I thought it would be and i did well too.I must say that also for once, i felt confident that i will do well, much better than the last disastrous common tests. Then, oh well, we had our lit test back and hell yeah, its bad news.I got a B, just scraping a B actually.I must really be more careful the next time cos it left out the whole stanza and therefore forgoing my chance of an A1. I must really go practise unseen prose.It seems like each time i face it, i screw it up every time.

Okie, then we had this really short "assembly in class" when Ms Tan was angry for nothing cos she thought some of them had left school earlier when there were no teachers but it turned out everyone,except for those who had special permisson was in class. Couldnt stay back to help Tania but i had good valid reason anyway.Then later I accompanied Waritta to collect her phone after servicing at wheelock place.We waited for a darn long time, all because of our ignorance not to read the notice at the counter probably.We left that place only after about 30 mins of waiting.We went to yoshinoya after that for lunch, both stomaches growling with hunger lol.I ordered salmon and chicken set whilst war got herself salmon bowl.I ate with supreme speed lol,not to mention a lot because I finished everything in the huge plate, feeling very satisfied afterwards, hehe.

We finished lunch at 3.Thinking that we still had a lot of time to spare, we made our way to kinoyunia to check out some books.War bought a book and I bought the teenage magazine which i had seen esh with earlier on in school. We left for french at 3.30 and reached the center at about 4.

Oh well the first part of french class went by pretty uneventful.Only during recess, the boys were playing with the new hp and then mr chan was "encouraged" and he showed off his new hp,damn cool ok..it looks like a vid cam.Then he was videoing us and we all turned away..haha.He then went to play with the boys' hp.

Oh yah before this, during the first half, I was discussing with anna and war about teachers'day celebration for monsieur.So at first,anna was thinking about buying him a monkey's toy,lol.So yeah..later during recess i went to shakura and asked her.She came up with an even better idea of ordering a cake with a monkey on it hahaha.So yeah after recess ended, they were passing around this paper asking everyone to write down their names if they want to contribute.Surprising, all the boys(one of the even wrote Paul's name down) agreed on this.

Disaster 1: john and timontheos was looking at the paper when it FLEW DOWN lol...and john was scrambling to get it.LOL.Everyone was laughing man...and we went "ooohhh" but luckily, john was quick enough and mr chan did not know anything.

disaster 2: everyone finished passing it around and they were trying to pass it back from dtilshad to shakura.when it reached me and war we decided to toss it across to shakura and shakura was like..nodding her head when monsieur turned away.So war tossed it and it landed IN THE MIDDLE of the class!!LOL.Monsieur turned around when a loud scream was let out by all of us.He quickly picked up the paper(which was now folded) and smiled to himself.He was opening it when the whole class went "OOH NOOO...MONSIEUR NOOO"When he was opening it,I dunno what got in me but I burst out of my seat and ran up and SNATCHED the paper from him just in time, resulting in thundering applause from the gals.LOLOL *take a bow* =D

so yah...we all burst out laughing like mad haha...but monsieur didnt managed to read it but I think he already guessed it liao...pretty obvious I guess.anywayz...waritta couldnt help laughing and it was only a long while later that she completely stopped laughing.LOL.

haha..for once we are so united, regardless of guys and gals.Sometimes that hidden spirit that I believe has always been there is shown.Guys..let's give monsieur one of his most memorable teachers' day!

Hey,what can i say, i love my french class!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]