Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

Home sweet home...on the net!

Wowee...
Finally the new blog is up and on.I have finally decided to move to a new add due to my other intentions with the old blog.Its no longer active so don't bother checking back ppl.

A few notes on this new blog is...
I shall use proper english and write in proper sentences.Although it takes much more time to do so, i believe its one way to help me in my composition writing.All the more, it helps readers(if there is any) to understand what i'm trying to convey much better too.

Thats about it.Welcome ppl!It still need major change and improvement but give me time and i shall fix it by this weekend.Yepz..

Christine saying au revoir!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]