Tuesday, August 10, 2004

 

Home alone

Hey there
Today is post-national day.I didnt go out.Ok, I did but only for half an hour and only as far as Tiong Bahru to buy history assessment book.However, i passed by the sports store and bought this irresistable kappa tee.It's really unique I think, both in materials and design.And it's incredibly cheap at $12.90 so I guess it was a worth buy.

Since the time i returned, i have been trying to study history without much success.Although these 2 chapters have been tested and given worksheets over and over again, i still find myself lacking in knowledge in some parts.Time to reinforce. I have decided to ignore chaoter 6 for now because I dont think it will be tested regarding to the fact that the teacher did not even teach it properly.But one thing worries me: chapter 5 was tested so might not come out.The possibilites lie in chapter 4 and 6.Oh well, i hate playing lucky number so shall resort to study all. I think Ive been QUITE productive for the day.I managed to finish Lit(totally 4 chaps) and almost memorises everything in the notes.I think i shall do quite well. I also managed to finish studying D&T without much difficulties in 30 mins.I didnt practise maths because i run out of materials to practise lol.Hayzz..i hope i do well in this CT.better than last term anywayz.Oh wellz,I have covered 3 subjects till this point?I still have quite a lot of time left in the afernoon and night.i think I can definitely cover french vocab and revise the grammar points, finish history notes, and myabe, just maybe, do a comprehension(or rather finish the one I was doing).

I'll give recaps laterz.Now I wanna watch iron chef :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]