Tuesday, August 10, 2004

 

Happy National day!

Hey there peepz
As the title said, happy national day to all!I hope you all have a good rest and enjoy the parade later.I'm going to miss it due to street evangualism later but i can always watch encore telecast so no worries there.

I'm very pissed man.Yesterday I was typing such a long entry and realised that my sister had shut down the comp without saving it for me.Now i'm retyping the whole thing.Not exactly retype but just a bit of the info on sat and sun.

Sat,I had choir practice in the morning. i woke up promptly at 7.30 and left the house by 8 with my cd player, wallet, notebook and choir file.Had 3 hours cruelling practice of which most is sectionals.I dont like sectionals should I mention cos I find it most of the time tedious and very boring with not much work done in the end. Oh wellz..the fact that we were singing daisies pied made up for it.Its too nice a song and I love it!!

Then i went to church later for a briefing on today's street e. The meeting was pathetic by all standards cos so few ppl turned up and we did nothing much except for reviewing the outlines and praying. I'll be with Sam Zou and 3 other Zion ppl for this street e.I'm going to bugis so its not that bad I think.At least bugis is better than JE?And its more crowded too so hopefully we can meet more ppl. I'm all ready to win souls for christ :)

Yesteday was church as usual.The sermon was on Love and therefore caught my attention as well as attentiveness.I even wrote down notes. And i noticed that dad didnt fall asleep lol. The sermon for the kids is always so funny.lol.Kids are really kids, so cute.

After lunch I drawed up a schedule for myself but failed miserably to carry it out.I got most of lit done though and very happie with that cos its a killer subject for many people. Also, i managed to memorise most of the french stuff for clothings and housing. Happy with that too.Also did a few sums on indices and had no problems with most of them.However, i would not call myself very productive cos I kept coming to the computer whilst doing work.

I was basically reading this teacher called Alvin Tan from ACSI's blog.Interesting account.I read from the day he just came into acs till now.Some of the stuff related to school is interesting but most of other stuff I have no idea what he was talkin about.

Oh well basically thats it for past 2 days.Today is exciting I think.I'm looking forward to the whole street e thing.I'm also refusing to study in the morning cos I can never concentrate well.So shall do it at night studying on science and D&T.

I'm listening to a Vietnamese song right now.Honestly,its been ages since I listened to one and this one is not that bad. Its sad...oh wellz.

Okie..christine saying au revoir.

PS:whos going for the parade?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]